Monday, June 15, 2009

A Note from My Ex-Best Friend B

I confessed a while ago that my Best Friend B, has a girlfriend, so I stopped writing him until I could figure out what my intentions are by keeping him in my life. I know that if I were still dating him, I would not want his ex-girlfriend to stay in his life.

My Golden Rule says: “Do on to others as you would have them do on to you.” So I should stay away…but he writes:

Subject: Few words

Hi Florence,

How's life? So quiet again… Are you okay? I guess you are busy or do not want to talk to me anymore. Would be nice to hear something from you, even if it were only few words.

Cheers,

B

I sent him a few words back to say I did not know what to say. He’ll always be My Best Friend B in my heart...but what about Reality?

I want a man to share my life that does not have a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment