Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Leaving for Paris Tomorrow...

Today I must finish my last minute packing at mom and dad's house. In case you have been reading my blog closely, my accountant finally finished my taxes yesterday. No, my real estate empire is not that extensive, she has just been sick for the past few months and is doing better now.

She worked her tax magic, and I will actually get back a REFUND! I have not applied to refinance my house in Colorado yet, but it's still on my to do list....

I leave for Paris tomorrow. And this is how I feel.....


My Niece
Star Cheerleader, Honor Student, Swimmer, Thespian (that's a Theater Performer), Singer (soloist), Pianist (yes, she plays the piano too) Extraordinaire!


Follow me to Paris, we'll have an overnight flight tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment